Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey Mets Fans: Let's Talk Shoe Comfort

As all of us get up there in years, there comes a time when we have to make concessions to the reality that is aging.

Look, no one wants to get older, but it happens, even to me, Keith Hernandez.

I've made a few concessions to aging, and I'd like to share them with you, my loving viewers and the absolute best baseball fans in the business:
  • Less ice cream, though boy do I love it!
  • No more Budweiser, just a few glasses of wine here and there--Kai and I are really enjoying Tom Seaver's new wines
  • Better haircuts, though for some reason that has been subject to debate--are you guys saying you don't like my short hair? That hurts and Kai won't be pleased
  • Sensible shoes
Now that last one may come as a bit of a surprise, especially to those of you that regularly watch me on TV during an SNY Mets broadcast.

You see my smiling face, the mustache, my great looking short hair, the twinkle in my eye, etc.

What you don't see is my heel spring ultra-comfort max sneakers. Love 'em!

Anyway kiddies, next time your dogs are barking remember that there is nothing wrong with going for comfort over style, I do.

Heel spring ultra-comfort max sneakers are your friend.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment